Monday, August 22, 2011

Weddings and Cupcakes

So I wrote my first blog....then deleted it. Now I am starting over. I've only ever written a blog for school, never for personal sake. I used to live in Minnesota, and about a month ago I uprooted my life and moved to Arizona. For good reason though. At the time I was just moving for my boyfriend, but on our family vacation, a week before we were supposed to move, he proposed :) So now I was moving for my FIANCE. Isn't that a great word....FIANCE. I love it. I never get used to saying it, even though I try to say it every chance I get. He told me after he proposed that he didn't feel right making me move away from my family and friends without a larger commitment to me, a.k.a marriage. Great man huh? I know, I love him.

But enough about my FIANCE (had to get it in there one more time). I'm having a bit of a tough time adjusting here in sunny AZ. I love the weather and the scenery, but it's quite hard being away from my family and friends. This is why I am starting this blog. My best friend/soul sister mentioned that she was writing a blog, which sparked an idea in me. Why don't I start a blog as well so we can keep up with each other's lives? Then she had another idea, start a blog about my life AND my wedding! Perfect. This blog is now going to be dedicated to my new life in Arizona, as well as planning our wedding. Thanks BFF :)



1 comment: