Sunday, August 28, 2011

Moving

I would like to just share my excitement for finnaly having a place of our own to live! As much as I appriciate and enjoy living with my Fiances parents, having our own space is going to feel amazing. As soon as we walked in to tour this town home, it felt like home. So as of next saturday, we are going to have our own place! I enjoy organizing and decorating a lot :) I am so giddy knowing that I get to decorate our new place and make it our own. I keep imagining what I am going to put where, and how I am going to organize things. It's so exciting! My BFF posted a website to check out about organizing tips and ideas, and it has really got me thinking. There are so many ideas flowing around in my head!! Next weekend can't come soon enough!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate the packing part of moving. And the unpacking part. But the decorating....ahhhh....paint color choices, new furniture, finding a home for the dishes=bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete