Monday, September 5, 2011

Work it out

I get daily emails from The Knot.com, and normally I like their ideas, but don't really pay much attention to it. Today I got one that talked about work-out routines for getting in shape for your wedding. Since I have met Matthew, I have gained some extra pounds. My happy fat :) So this article sparked my interest. It talked about starting a work out diary/journal type thing, and keeping up to date on it. I feel that this is a great idea! I like to stay organized, and this makes me giddy just thinking about it. So once we officially get into our new town home, I am going to buy a scale and a new journal. And then my new work out routine is going to start. I pledge to stick to this plan. I want to get in shape not just for my wedding (which will not be for at least a few years still), but for myself. I have let myself become unhealthy, and that is unacceptable. I need to have more persistance and self-control. I do like my cupcakes and chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. And now the cinnabon down the street!! Yikes!
    You should share this routine ( lord knows I am worse than you!) than I can do it too!

    ReplyDelete